The results are in! We surveyed hundred's of school professionals to learn about their approach to student accountability, their priorities, strategies, challenges, technology and much more! Here's what's inside:
- Strategy and process. How are schools keeping track of their students? What tools are they using? What kind of activities are they keeping track of?
- Administrative efficiency. How efficient do schools consider their administrative processes to be? What effect does ease-of-use have on the quality of student records?
- Data quality and integrity. How confident are schools in the quality of their attendance and accountability records?
- Emergency Preparedness. How effective do schools think they are at using data to prepare for emergencies?
- Deep Dive. What tools and strategies do high performers use?
- Challenges. What are the biggest challenges schools face with their student accountability efforts?
- Views on the future. Where do schools think the future of student safety and accountability are heading?
Download the report to find out what they had to say.